5 Day Fast Track Assessors course
What’s the quickest route to becoming an End Point Assessor?
If you have current experience in your field the quickest route to an assessor job is an AcademyTeam Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
What our students say:
“Concise & Relevant, Suzanne was helpful and motivating. I’m glad to have taken the course.” James L.
“Very Clear and Comprehensive. Have really enjoyed the course, sessions were well planned, the pace is appropriate and it has consolidated my knowledge and skills.” Jane P.
- Theory Assessment and the Planning of Practical Assessments
- Principles and practices of assessment
- Assessing learners’ occupational competence
- Assessing vocational skills and knowledge
- Understanding of education and training
Followed up by workplace observation arranged at your convenience.
Bookings are opening soon for our December, 5 Day Fast Track course in North London.
Government statistics show that with a projected target of 3,000,000 new apprenticeship placements being created by 2020 there is a current shortfall of Independent End-point Assessors for 540,000 of those placements across all sectors.
- City & Guilds are recruiting Independent End-point Assessors and Lead End-point Assessors.
- NOCN have gained Skills Funding Agency approval to deliver Independent End-point Assessors across the new standards and are recruiting assessors.
Assessors are required not just for apprenticeships but with
- Private Training providers
- HM Prisons
- The Armed Forces
- Further education colleges
Independent End-point Assessor work can either be a freelance role that can give you an added income stream or you can step into the role with an existing employer. In both cases improving your career profile and C.V. Plus training for the qualification counts for Continuing Professional Development hours.
With relevant experience you can progress to:
- Leading a team of assessors
- Move into further education
- Head up staff training within an organisation
- Become a training manager
- Internal Quality Assurance and External Quality Assurance roles.
If you have industry experience in the following sectors and want to step up to the role of End Point Assessor fill in the form or
for our Fast Track course prospectus.
Here are the Standards we’ve identified with demand for End Point Assessors
Adult Care Worker
Advanced Credit Controller / Debt Collection
Customer Service Practitioner
Engineering Design and Draughtsperson
Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Customer Adviser
Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
Healthcare Science Assistant
Healthcare Science Associate
Healthcare Support Worker
Infrastructure TechnicianInsurance Practitioner
Investment Operations Administrator
Investment Operations Specialist
Investment Operations Technician
Lead Adult Care Worker
Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician
Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
Operational Delivery Officer
Property Maintenance Operative
Rail Engineering Operative
Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician
Relationship Manager – Banking
Retail Team Leader
Science Industry Maintenance Technician
Science Manufacturing Technician
Senior Compliance / Risk Specialist
Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser
Senior Healthcare Support Worker
© 2017 academyteam.co.uk