AcademyTeam terms & conditions
Enrollment on an AcademyTeam course constitutes full acceptance, understanding, agreement and compliance with our terms and conditions set out below.
1. It is recommended that all learners have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in their field. Upon registration a learner may be asked to produce evidence to their tutor if requested. Failure to provide sufficient evidence will result in non-enrollment with no refund of fees.
2. AcademyTeam values diversity and seeks to respond to the individual needs of all our participants. Please let us know your needs on the booking form.
All learners are required to notify the academy of any illnesses, allergies, medical conditions or disabilities that may impact their learning prior to booking a course.
3. A 10% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking, full balance of payment must be made at least two weeks prior to the course start date. Payment may be made by bank transfer, credit/debit card or by PayPal.
Bank Details for direct payments will be supplied on invoice.
Card and PayPal payments can be paid through electronic invoicing via email
You will receive confirmation of your booking within 7 days of submitting your booking form, please contact us on 07721 844 380 if you do not receive confirmation.
Further details regarding the course will be sent to you seven days before the start of the course, again if you do not receive this information please contact us.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing more than 28 days before the start of the course.
Cancellations received up to 14 days before the start of the course, a 50% refund of any fees paid less the deposit will be given.
Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the course, or not received at all. No refund will be given.
5. Should a student fail to attend first day registration or fail to complete the course, no refund or alternate course date will be issued unless the academy manager deems a re-booking viable.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers to run viable courses. In these circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and given the option to transfer to another course or a full refund of any fees already paid.
7. In the event of tutor sickness the course or session will be rescheduled.
8. If you are dissatisfied with the training provided you should make the tutor aware be-fore leaving the academy. This allows us to work with you to resolve any matters.
9. All students must be dressed suitably for educational work. We recommend a smart casual dress.
10. AcademyTeam does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss, theft or damage of learner’s personal belongings.
Learners are responsible for their personal belongings at all times and to ensure they are protected and safe. Learners who cause any damage to the academy premises or equipment will be liable and charged accordingly.